Apply now ONLINE
Step 1. Use the PayPal button below to submit the $25.00 Application Fee.
Step 2. When you have submitted your payment, you will be automatically be directed to the online application form (resembling below). Should you mistakenly close out before submitting that form after you've made your payment, you may return to this page and submit from here as well.
Step 3. Transcripts are required from high school and/or college. Please get in contact with your school and send an official copy of your transcripts to:
duCret Admissions at 1030 Central Ave, Plainfield, NJ 07060
We will contact you once we have received your information!
To graduate, students must meet the following certificate conditions:
- Earn a minimum of 900 hours of foundational courses in addition to the 1,800 hours required for a chosen major, totaling 2,700 hours.
- Complete at least 90 credits with a cumulative average of 2.0 or better.
- Fulfill all general requirements of the foundational year.
- Fulfill the specific requirements of a major course of study.
- Discharge all academic, disciplinary, and financial obligations to duCret School of Art.
Foundational Year Requirements
To complete the foundational year, students must take two semesters of and maintain a 2.0 average or better in these eight cornerstone classes:
- Art History
- Graphic Design/Design
- Life Drawing
- Painting & Rendering
- 3D Medium