Financial Aid & Tuition payment arrangements
First Time Applicants:
- 1) Complete Application & Return with $25 Application Fee
- 2) Determine how you want to pay for school. Pay in full, In-House Payment Plans, Private Loans, Grants & Scholarships.
- 3) If you need financial assistance, schedule a meeting with the financial aid office. Please email [email protected] or call (908) 757-7171.
- 4) If you are applying for a loan or financing, please have a co-signer come with you, if possible.
FINANCIAL AID OPTIONS
It is the goal of the duCret School of Art to make enrollment possible for qualified students whose personal financial resources might not otherwise enable them to attend. For those NOT applying to our arts career program, and thus choosing classes from our Continuing Ed Program, please note that payment-in-full for classes is due prior to semester start, for up to three (3) chosen classes. For four (4) classes or more, you may qualify for one of our loan programs, The following forms of aid are available to students:
• In-House Payment Plan
We offer a 0% interest option, payment plan to our students. In general we take the amount of tuition and divide it by the amount of months while you are in school. This arrangement is made in our office. Tuition per semester ÷ 4 Months = Payment per month.
• Bank Loans (Wells Fargo, Chase, & Other Credit Unions)
We are working closely with Wells Fargo in South Plainfield, NJ. They have a student Loan plan that is compares to the old Federal Student Loans. You are able to apply at the branch, online or at the financial aid office here at duCret.
• TFC Tuition Financing
For students that need some extra time with their payments, we offer a financing option at a 6% interest rate.
• Grants & Scholarships As within the past, if you receive a scholarship or grant from outside the school we will work with you to use these funds towards your tuition and supplies.
To receive aid from the student aid programs, you must meet all of the following criteria:
• have financial need, except for some loan programs
• have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) Certificate
• be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a Certificate
• be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid social security number
• register (or have registered) with Selective Service if you are a male between the ages of 18 and 25
• make satisfactory academic progress according to duCret School of Art standards
• must not be in default on a previously awarded student loan
Additional financing sources are also available for eligible students. Please contact duCret administrative offices at 908-757-7171, Mon - Fri, between 9 am - 4 pm for more information.